A large number of people have been calling us with queries about Covid vaccination status, vaccine exemption certificates and Covid recovery certificates.
This practice is not able to provide you with a letter that shows your COVID-19 vaccination status.
Any queries about these and ask that patients follow the guidance at the link below:
If you have tested positive and are using the NHS App, your COVID passport will not be available for at least 14 days post the date you were confirmed as having a positive test result. Once the 14 days have passed your COVID pass should become available again for you to download.
Missing or incorrect COVID-19 vaccination data?
If you believe you have missing or incorrect COVID-19 vaccination data on your NHS app or on your GP record, please call 119 and ask the agent to make a referral to the Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS).
The service has been set up to resolve missing or incorrect vaccination records for people vaccinated in England who have a current NHS number and are registered with a GP practice in England.
The VDRS team will call you back within five working days to discuss your records.
Covid Pass Medical Exemption
- Phone the NHS COVID Pass service on 119 to ask for an NHS COVID Pass medical exemptions application form.
You can also call to find out more information about COVID Pass medical exemptions.
The call handler at the NHS COVID Pass service will ask you some questions. You will need to give:
- your name
- your date of birth
- your NHS number (if you know it)
- the name of your GP and/or specialist clinician
2. If you’re eligible to apply, you’ll get an application form by post.
You should not ask your GP for an application form. If you do go to your GP before you get your application form you’ll be asked to call the NHS COVID pass service on 119.
3. Return your application form to the GP or relevant clinician stated on the form. Your application will be clinically reviewed by your doctor, specialist or midwife. Your GP, specialist or midwife may ask to speak with you if needed, but you won’t need to book this when you submit your application.
4. You’ll automatically get the results of your application by post 2 to 3 weeks after applying. You don’t need to contact your GP or the clinician reviewing your exemption unless they ask you to contact them.
All calls asking for advice about the above prevent us from helping people with urgent health concerns quickly. Thank you as ever for your support with this request.
Last update Dec 2021