We continue to deliver this essential service. Please ring 01223 365 555 (and choose your preferred option) for further information and to book an appointment.
We will contact you by telephone, or by letter, only if a result is abnormal and you require treatment or further investigations. You will not be contacted if your result is normal.
Blood Test at Addenbrookes
CUH Outpatients Level 2
Appointment only 01223 256 998
Mon – Fri 9:00h – 17:00h
Paediatric Blood Test at Addenbrookes
Please make an appointment by calling 01223 348 903 – you must bring the blood test form (t-quest)
Non-urgent advice: Drive-through Phlebotomy Service Addenbrookes
When is the service available to use?
Between 9.30am and 4.30pm (excluding bank holidays) and is located at: Newmarket Road Park and Ride, Cambridge, CB5 8AA
Which patients CAN use this service?
· ADULTS (aged 16 or over)
· The patient can either be a driver or passenger
· INR (international Normalised Ratio) patients will be required to provide their request slip.
· Patients must bring a blood test request form (T-Quest) with them.
Which patients CANNOT use this service?
· Any persons under the age of 16 years
· Any persons with significant needs requiring additional support (i.e needle phobic)
· Any persons attending in a soft top vehicle.
· Any vehicle exceeding 2 metres in height.
There is no facility for walk in patients.